Tired of making special arrangements every time you want to work out?
You should never have to clear your schedule in order to fit in time for a workout. At Darly’s Dance and Fitness, we offer multiple classes so you can get your workout on when it’s best for you.
Get fit at a time that is most convenient to you
The studio specialize in small classes and individual attention.
We are currently putting classes together for ages 4-6, 10 and over, and adults. Kids under 4 have classes that are 30 minutes long, all other classes are 45 minutes unless stated otherwise.
- Ballet: serves as a backbone for many other styles of dance, as many other dance genres are based on ballet. Ballet is based on techniques that have been developed over centuries and it encourages grace and balance.
- Lyrical: is a dance that blends ballet and jazz dance. lyrical is generally smoother and a bit faster than ballet but not quite as fast as Jazz. A lyrical dancer uses movements to express strong emotions such as love, joy and anger.
- Contemporary: is a style of expressive dance that combines elements of several dance genres including but not limited to modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet. Contemporary dancers strive to connect the mind and the body through fluid dance movements.
- Jazz: is a form of dance that showcases a dancer's individual style and originality. Every jazz dancer interprets and executes moves and steps in their own way. This type of dancing is energetic and fun, consisting of unique moves, fancy footwork, big leaps and quick turns.
- Hip Hop: Hip Hop is a dance style, usually danced to hip hop music, that evolved from the hip hop culture. The first dance associated with hip hop was break dancing. While break dancing consists primarily of moves executed close to the ground, the majority of hip hop moves are done standing up. Music and Motion: combines music, signing, and dancing. For the dance portion, we will work on ballet, jazz and tumbling while listening to well known kids music.
Register for your first class, today! Call us at 860-849-0718 or visit us at 348 Hazard Ave. Enfield, CT.